Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A work in progress

I'm going to make a list here of some of my favorite dishes that I either A) don't have a recipe for or B) have tried to make before, but failed. So anyone with recipes/advice on these dishes send them my way! lorifgreer@gmail.com or on Facebook

1. Homemade Biscuits
2. Sausage Gravy (I'm trying this for the 2nd time tonight)
3. Apple Pie
4. Fajitas
5. Homemade Pizza Dough and Sauce
6. Creamed Spinach (without onions)
7. Creamy Broccoli and Cheese (side dish)
8. Homemade bread (all kinds)
9. Caesar Salad
10.Red Velvet Cake
11.Doughnuts

1 comment:

  1. Lori!!!

    Thanks so much for joining my blog as a friend! I am so envious of your love for cooking. I enjoy cooking, but sewing will always be first for Aunt Meg! I hope you don't mind for me to utilize some of the recipes for some yummy Cobble family meals! So glad to see you blogging!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete