Friday, February 12, 2010

Cheesy Garlic Bread #21



Needed some kind of bread to go with my pasta. This looked good!

The case:
Ingredients
* 1 loaf French bread, unsliced
* 1/2 cup butter
* 2 garlic cloves, halved
* 1 teaspoon dried parsley
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
2. Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
3. Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic.
4. Mince garlic.
5. Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
6. Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
7. Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered.
8. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.

The ruling:
Okay even though I wasn't a fan of the pasta, I would have never made this bread without it, so it was all worth it. This bread was absolutely delicious! I Loved, Loved, Loved it- couldn't stop eating. This is going in my favorite's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment