3 sticks Butter
3 cups Sugar
5 whole Eggs
1 teaspoon Butter Flavoring
2 teaspoons Lemon Flavoring
3 cups All-purpose Flour
1 cup Sprite, 7-UP, Or Sierra Mist
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream butter.
3. Add sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition.
4. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each addition.
5. Add butter and lemon extracts and mix well.
6. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
7. Add soft drink, then mix together until combined. Scrape sides of bowl, then mix briefly.
8, Pour into a greased Bundt pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until the cake is no longer jiggly.
9. Remove cake from oven and invert pan until cake drops out. Slice and chow down!
Even though a big chunk of this stayed in the bunt pan, it was still pretty. It was very moist, but I think would be tastier with a powdered sugar and milk icing over the top. But to be honest, I'd rather have Sundrop cake any day. Rating: 6 stars