Friday, January 1, 2010

My Personal Challenge

What's the point in having a blog if you don't have some sort of challenge? Some goal to work towards? Well I do have a job and a life so I can't do any of this 365 days a year stuff, finish an entire cookbook, or any of that. So my own personal food challenge is to cook 100 new recipes this year. I have oodles of cookbooks, recipes clipped from magazines, and recipes saved in "boxes" on my favorite cooking sites. I was going to try to make a list of recipes I "had" to try for every month or so, but that just isn't my style. I have to be in the mood to cook what I cook. I never know what is going to soup good, until the day it sounds good. So, 100 new recipes by December 31st! Let the games begin!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! Call me anytime for a taste tester- oh wait I chose the stupid lose weight resolution. I guess I should say give me two weeks and then I will be done dieting and would love to come eat!! HAHA! Trying the chicken tonight for dinner though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my problem is I try more than one resolution. I have the weight loss one too!

    ReplyDelete