Sunday, May 2, 2010

Meal Plan May 2-7

Starting today, each Sunday I'm going to try and start making a weekly meal plan.  I have the problem of deciding what to make either the night before or right after school, which ends up meaning I got to the grocery store about 5 times a week.  Or worse, asking Michael to go.  I'm going to start trying to do my grocery shopping either Sunday or Monday night.  I hope this will make me more conscious about using what I already have in my pantry, fridge, and freezer.

May 2-7 (Dinner Only)
Sunday- Honey Dijon Chicken Wings, Pioneer Woman Scalloped Potatoes, and Grilled Pound Cake
Monday- Roast with potatoes and mushrooms, and Cinnamon Bun Pie Pockets
Tuesday- Pasta Carbonara and Garlic Bread
Wednesday- Baja Fish Tacos and Mexican Rice- Cinco De Mayo!
Thursday and Friday- Atlanta
Saturday- Ribs, Grilled Corn, and Grape Salad

1 comment:

  1. For me, planning our meals saves us money. I have less impulse purchases when I know what we will be eating for the week.

    ReplyDelete