- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch onion powder
- cayenne pepper to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, oregano, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Blend in the softened butter.
- Apply this mixture to each ear of corn, and place each ear onto a piece of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the corn. Wrap like a burrito, and twist the ends to close.
- Place wrapped corn on the preheated grill, and cook 20 to 30 minutes, until tender when poked with a fork. Turn corn occasionally during cooking.
I love grilled corn. This was very good. It wasn't as strong of a flavor as I expected. We had all our parents over and they seemed to enjoy it. Michael said a little more salt would have made the flavor pop. I will definitely make this again!
Printable BBQ Corn on the Cob Recipe