This is my favorite garlic bread recipe! It is an explosion of flavors!
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 1/4 teaspoon sage
* 3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise
* 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In a medium bowl combine butter, mayonnaise, sage, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Spread mixture evenly on bread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Place bread under broil for 5 minutes, or until lightly toasted.