Here is another promising Pioneer Woman recipe. We have rosemary in our garden, and I've been wanting to try this recipe for awhile, so now is the time!
- Frozen, Unbaked Dinner Rolls
- Melted Butter, Regular, Salted
- Fresh Rosemary, Coarsely Chopped
- Coarse Sea Salt
1. Spray a small iron skillet with cooking spray (or coat with olive oil). Place frozen rolls in the skillet, leaving plenty of room for rising. Cover and allow to rise for several hours.
4. Bake according to roll package directions (usually 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes), until rolls are a deep golden brown on top.
5. Serve skillet on the table.
These were so simple and very good. They look and taste like something that's a lot fancier than frozen rolls with butter and rosemary. I will be putting this in my keeper file!