- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 4 teaspoons finely minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill.
This sauce is delicious. It reminds me of the creamy jalapeno sauce at Chuy', but with different flavors. This would be wonderful on all sorts of things!