Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Better than Jim N Nick's Cheese Biscuits #71

Saw this last night on one of my favorite cooking blogs, Plain Chicken.  I love any kind of cheese bread or biscuits.  These especially intrigued me with the ingredients sugar and vanilla.


The case:
Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 Tbps sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425.  Stir together all ingredients just until combined.  Scoop into a mini muffin pan coated with cooking spray.  Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden.  

The ruling:
I made them into regular sized biscuits and got about 10 medium sized biscuits.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE these biscuits. They are savory with just a hit of sweetness.  These ingredients come together perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment