- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into eighths
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place Parmesan cheese, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning. Spread the potatoes over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
These were very good, but I do think the wedges I made before were better. (Easy Baked Potato Wedges)