Monday, August 27, 2012

Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders

One of my friends told me about this recipe probably 6 months ago. I recently found a good deal on French's French Fried Onions, I knew it was time to make it.

The case:
Crunchy Onion Chicken Tenders from  FRENCH'S®
Ingredients:  
  • 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions 
  • 2 tbsp. flour  
  • 1 lb. chicken tenders  
  • 1/2 cup honey mustard
Directions:

  1. CRUSH French Fried Onions with flour in plastic bag. 
  2. DIP chicken tenders into honey mustard; coat in onion crumbs.  
  3. BAKE 15 min. at 400 °F until chicken is cooked.

The ruling:
We absolutely loved this chicken!  The flavor of the honey mustard with crispy onion flavor was wonderful.  I will be making this again, and soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment