I was discussing pork chop recipes with some friends the other night when I came upon this recipes on All Recipes. It's very highly rated and baked. We basically only grill pork chops, so I'm excited to try a recipe we can make all year around. I bought a lot of pork chops on sale recently so you'll probably be seeing a lot of pork chop recipes in the near future.
Baked Pork Chops (Adapted from All Recipes)
- 6 1 inch thick pork chops
- garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place pork chops in baking dish and pour over half of marinade.
- Bake 30 minutes covered.
- Remove cover, flip pork chops, pour over additional sauce, and bake 20 more minutes.
- Broil 3-5 minutes, until sauce thickens.
Yeah, this has great reviews, but I'm just not a big fan. They were cooked well, but the flavor wasn't good. Michael said it tasted like it came off a buffet. Not 100% sure what that means, but it's not a good thing.