Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs (Adapted from Pioneer Woman)
- 12 whole Chicken Legs
- 1 stick of Butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Pour in lemon juice (fresh or bottled). Add your seasonings.
- Rinse and pat your chicken legs dry. With metal tongs, transfer them one by one into the butter mixture and place on a baking sheet with a wired cooling rack. Once all of the chicken legs are coated and on the baking rack, take a pastry brush and give them one last coating of the butter mixture. Sprinkle them with some more of your seasonings.
- Place them into a 400-degree oven for 30 minutes. If they need a bit more color, turn on the broiler for a couple minutes and watch them closely. Remove them when they are nice and golden brown.
Roasted Chicken Legs Printable Version
Mission accomplished! These were perfect- quick, easy, kid friendly! I was afraid they might be too spicy but they really weren't! Next time I'm going to experiment with lemon pepper seasoning.