Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baked Brie Bites

Brie is a new love of mine.  I don't have many recipes to make with Brie so I was excited to see these on Plain Chicken's website.  I also love the mini phyllo tarts!  Such a great ingredient.  These couldn't be any simpler, hope they taste as great as they look.

The case:

mini phyllo tarts
Ile de France brie, cubed
brown sugar
chopped pecans
honey

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Place a cube of brie in each phyllo tart.  Sprinkle each tart with approximately 1/2 tsp brown sugar.  Top with approximately 1/2 tsp chopped pecans and a dollop of honey.  
  3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until brie is melted. (use more or less of each ingredient according to your preference)


The ruling:
Okay I liked these at first, but they left a funny taste in my mouth.   I won't be making these again but I still like the idea of the brie in the phyllo cups...

No comments:

Post a Comment