- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
This is some of the most moist baked chicken I've ever had. I like how the mayo mixture and breadcrumbs are only on the top. That way you aren't left with soggy wanna be crumbs on the bottom. I used mayonnaise with olive oil and fresh, finely shred Parmesan cheese. I can see this being a regular kid friendly meal in the future.