Saturday, October 9, 2010

Garlic Herb Spinach Artichoke Dip #94

Another game day inspired dish.  I found this on Allrecipes this morning, and just happened to have all the ingredients on hand.  I love garlic herb Alouette cheese, so I can't wait to try this recipe. 

The case:

Ingredients
8 slices bacon
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 (14 ounce) can quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1 (5 ounce) container garlic-herb flavored cheese spread
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2.  Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and crumble into a medium bowl.
3.  Mix spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic-herb flavored cheese spread, Parmesan cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise into the bowl with bacon.
4.  Scoop mixture into a 7x11 inch baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.


The ruling:
Michael loved this dip!  I really liked it, and if I still wasn't in my first trimester, I think I would love it.  It is definitely creamy and garlicky.   

No comments:

Post a Comment