This is the combination of a recipe a friend gave me and a pampered chef recipe.
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 3 cups chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 5 strips of bacon crumbled
- egg white
1. Roll out crescents.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients.
3. Place spoon fulls of mixture on crescent. Layer an additional crescent on top. (I made a Pampered Chef wreath)
4. Brush egg white over crescent and sprinkle additional cheese. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
Easy and satisfying. What's not to like?