I made this awhile ago. For those of you who don't know, about three weeks ago I broke my 6 month old computer and had to get a new one. So that is why I didn't get on here for awhile. Plus, I was trying to diet. I haven't exactly kept up my goal of watching weight watchers recipes.... Anyways, here is a yummy looking bread recipe.
-3-½ cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
-¾ cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
-½ cups Grated Parmesan Cheese
-½ cups (real) Mayonnaise
-4 whole Green Onions, White And Light Green Parts Minced
-1 dash Salt
-1 loaf Crusty French Bread
-1 stick Butter
-4 cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
1. Mix cheeses with the mayonnaise and the green onions. Add dash of salt to taste and set aside or keep in fridge until you need it.
2. Cut loaf of bread in half, then each half into half again.
3. Working 1/4 loaf at a time, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet and add 1/4 of the minced garlic.
4. Place 1 of the 1/4 loaves face down in the skillet, swirling it to soak up the butter and garlic. Allow bread to toast in the skillet, removing garlic if it starts to get too brown.
5. Repeat with remaining butter, garlic, and bread.
6. Spread cheese mixture on warm loaves and bake in a 425 degree oven until cheese is hot and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
7. Slice and serve.
I never thought I would say this, but this is a little to creamy and cheesy for me. That's bad. All I tasted was cheese and mayo. I have a wonderful bread recipe. I'll try to share soon!