Cheesy Honey Mustard Chicken from Plain Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- lemon pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp bacon, cooked and chopped (You may use Oscar Meyer bacon bits)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon juice and paprika. Pour over chicken in a Zip Loc bag. Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken in 9x13 baking dish. Pour all of sauce over chicken. Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 Tablespoon of bacon and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Continue to bake until cheese is starting to brown (about 10 minutes).
This was very good. I loved the sauce! I need to combine my favorite things about this recipe and the Alice Springs chicken recipe. I especially want to add mushrooms, but I like the way this is cooked better. The chicken is so flavorful and moist! And there is more sauce to pour over! Yum!