- 1 package Chicken thighs (I used bone in)
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup- 1/4 cup
- 1 Tablespoon Rice wine vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix together mustard, syrup, and rice wine vinegar.
- Place chicken thighs into a small baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour mustard mixture over chicken. Turn chicken so mixture completely covers chicken.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let chicken rest 5 minutes before serving. Serve chicken with extra sauce over top! Sprinkle over fresh rosemary if desired.
This chicken was a lot better than I was expecting. The tangyness in the flavoring was a good surprise. Michael probably enjoyed it more than me, but I liked it well enough to make it again.