- pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
MICROWAVE ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
First, I forgot to take a picture of this until I had already sat down. Don't judge a book by it's cover or food by the way it looks. I loved this dip! I made it in the crock pot instead and it turned out perfect! I also used a full block of cream cheese simply because I didn't want to end up wasting the rest.