Zucchini Pizza Boats from Cooking Classy
- 6 small zucchini
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup marinara
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise so it lays fat.
- Pat inside with paper towels. (Cut side) Mix olive oil and garlic. Brush over open side of zucchini.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Brush 1 Tbsp marinara on each slice.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and then Parmesan.
- Place pepperoni slices in middle so they won't slide off when cheese melts.
- Bake 12 -18 minutes depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
Such a good alternative to actual pizza! I am so excited to keep getting zucchini out of the garden so I can keep making this! One of the best things is this recipe will be easy to make into 1 serving!!!
Rating: 5 stars
Make again? Definitely