Honey Ginger Soy Chicken
Adapted from The Mom 100 Cookbook by: Katie Workman
- 1/3 cup honey, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 package skin on chicken thighs (5 pieces)
- Place the honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic cloves in a bowl and whisk until blended.
- Arrange the chicken in a foil-lined baking dish skin side down. Pour the honey mixture over the chicken and stir so mixture evenly coats chicken. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover the pan , turn the chicken skin side up, and increase oven temperature to 375. Continue baking for 35 minutes. Serve the chicken with the pan sauce.
Absolutely loved this!!! This chicken had so much flavor. The pan sauce was perfect over the brown rice. I can't wait to try more recipes in Katie's cookbook.
Make again? Yes and soon!