Here is another recipe from Trisha Yearwood.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
2 green onions, finely chopped ( I omit)
Dash of cayenne pepper
8 Ritz or butter crackers, crushed
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, green onions, and cayenne pepper.
3. Transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish.
4. Top the mixture with the cracker crumbs and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Remove from the oven and top with bacon.
6. Serve immediately with corn chips, crackers, or bagel chips.
Another winner from Trisha. I'm officially asking for both of her cookbooks for Christmas. I served this with Ritz cracker chips and corn chips. It was absolutely divine with the Ritz cracker chips!!!